Warning

WARNING: I do post pictures of the cache containers, please, if you cache around the Indianapolis and surrounding areas (20 miles) please beware. Thank You.

My Geocaching.com Profile: Hunter275

Saturday, July 23, 2011

PLANNING: Buying Membership and a GPSr and more thoughts on my hide.

It's all about membership!
I plan on buying a Premium Membership by the 30th of July. Even though I only have four finds I love the sport so far and I cannot wait to go caching, I was planning my day for tomorrow and lost track of time and now it is 2AM.

GPSr
Also I have decided to buy a GPSr, not going to name which one because I don't want 100 comments about how this one is better than that. Thanks to Asgoroth for helping me decide.

My Cache
I have been thinking a lot about the cache I want to hide. I want it to be good, really good. I know that the size and other criteria of the hide cache but a great hide is 99% of it. I am sticking with an Ammo box, thinking about adding a 3 month subscription to Geocaching.com and the FTF.

If you have any thought post them in the comments bellow, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment