Warning

WARNING: I do post pictures of the cache containers, please, if you cache around the Indianapolis and surrounding areas (20 miles) please beware. Thank You.

My Geocaching.com Profile: Hunter275

Friday, July 22, 2011

Me and Mitch Found A Cache!

So I didn't want to go on this hunt alone today and since convincing my brothers to go is out of the picture, I asked my best friend Mitch to go. Me and Mitch have been friends since we both took band together in sixth grade. We decided to go to Sugar Creek Park Cache.

We grabbed a bite to eat at McDonald's and then headed to the park, I had found the other cache in that park yesterday. This one was a little farther out and hidden pretty well. Mitch found the cache.

What was there?
There was a pez dispenser and some beads with wheels, I did not take any of these items.

What did you leave?
I did not take or leave anything

No comments:

Post a Comment