Warning

WARNING: I do post pictures of the cache containers, please, if you cache around the Indianapolis and surrounding areas (20 miles) please beware. Thank You.

My Geocaching.com Profile: Hunter275

Friday, July 22, 2011

My Father and I Go Geocaching

I asked my father to go with me on this find. I wanted to show him what I was doing. I explained what geocaching was and how it's not about what's in the cache but the trip there. He seemed interested but he was tired. I decided to go to the WDIESTCC - At the Tee cache


What was there?
There was 2x quarters, a bracelet, and a seashell.

What did you leave?
I took nothing and left nothing, just signed the log.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hunter, my first time at your blog. I love the disclaimer spoiler warning, great idea. I often wanted to show certain hides but thought twice thinking I would reveal the secret. It's like "enter at your own risk", lol. Best of luck with the new blog and enjoy geocaching with your Dad!
    Also, intentional or not, I love this picture of the shadow man with the long legs standing next to the cache container. He enforces trading up or even so always do the right thing! Maybe it's the heat, lol.
    have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my legs are long but not that long.

    ReplyDelete