Warning

WARNING: I do post pictures of the cache containers, please, if you cache around the Indianapolis and surrounding areas (20 miles) please beware. Thank You.

My Geocaching.com Profile: Hunter275

Thursday, July 21, 2011

My First Find

I have my first find today so I decided to start a blog about my finds. I am geo caching with a Droid using the Open Source version of c:geo, I like this app a lot.

My First Find
I had tried to find the Mt. Lebanon cache with my girlfriend but she got irritated skin from the foliage so we backed out. I plan to try again. I live near a park that has the Dragon Cache in it, this was my first find. The park is still under construction. It has a nice picnic area and a play gym. I had parked and saw that I was 0.17 miles away and my compass pointed to the woods. I walked across the field (more dirt than grass) to the point on my gps and saw the entrance and went and discovered the cache.





What was there?
I found a "Indy Couples" Coin (note: not a geo coin) and a Indy Beaches wrist band


What did you leave?
I left a Caribbean Coin and a pen to log with.

No comments:

Post a Comment