Warning

WARNING: I do post pictures of the cache containers, please, if you cache around the Indianapolis and surrounding areas (20 miles) please beware. Thank You.

My Geocaching.com Profile: Hunter275

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hardest Cache So Far

I'm not exactly an expert hiker/climber but I climbed Camelback Mountain as a seven year old and I climbed most of the mountains around Phoenix until we moved in 2001, let me just that the cache I did today tore me up. I decided to do a "quick" run to do April Fool's Cache. Like I said I was tore up on the way to the cache, most of it was my fault, I decided to go off the trail which was a big mistake. I have scratches all over my legs, various plant life all over my clothes. Thankfully I am immune to Poison Ivy/Oak or else I would be propped up right now.  When I got to the cache it was a little muddy and the contents were wet and I could not sign the cache :(. I then started to head back using the trail which got me to my car in around 8 minutes. On the way to my car I saw a snake (I almost stepped on it, scarred me to death!) and a squirrel that was laying on it's tummy, it watched me all the way to the car.  It was fun finding the cache even though I had to get home in 15 minutes (I made it in 17).

What was there?
I didn't have much time to look but there was a coin, a rag of some kind and some other small items. The log was too wet to sign :(. I was a in a rush to get home sorry for not being sure.

What did you leave?
I took nothing and left nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment