Warning

WARNING: I do post pictures of the cache containers, please, if you cache around the Indianapolis and surrounding areas (20 miles) please beware. Thank You.

My Geocaching.com Profile: Hunter275

Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Dry Spell Has Ended

Today my family decided to go to the park and walk on the newly paved trails. I knew that there was a decent amount of caches inside this park (I had my previous find here). Seeing as c:geo has had some problems recently with getting caches I had only one stored on my Android so I decided to find Katie's Kiddie Cache. It was a relatively easy find and was very well maintained.

What was there?
There was a couple of stuffed animals and a trackable (that I did not realizes was a trackable until I got home) and a Starcraft 2 trial key.

What did you leave?
While I took the Starcraft 2 trial key I left nothing, the trial key is not usually something a geocacher is interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment